Director/Sr Dir,Strategic Account Management
Job Code : GEN/1078Work@Home
The Director/Sr Director of Global Account Management is responsible for successfully managing the overall relationship with key Healthcare accounts. Primary responsibilities include ensuring an elevated level of client engagement and satisfaction, growth and retention of existing client accounts, and deliver additional value to client organizations. This position works closely with operational and support partners to ensure the highest level of performance is delivered to the client.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Owns and drives customer growth, relationship and retention through proactive strategic management, swift problem resolution, management of client requests contracts, profitability, and internal priorities.
- The role is combination of Farmer and Hunter who must be able to clearly articulate the company?s value proposition to our customer and gain credibility by exhibiting strong account management & communication skills.
- Be the Primary Business Driver and the Client Advocate in assigned accounts, Regions or Verticals
- Perform and exceed KPI structure for Existing Client Revenue plan, Profitability and brick walling customer confidence
- Develops and implements strategies to enhance relationship, deliver outstanding performance, increased value add to client and internal stakeholders and drive best-in-class client satisfaction.
- Monitors both quantitative and qualitative operational performance indicators and proactively identifies ways to enhance program performance.
- Ensures programs continue to adhere to contracts through modifications and change control processes.
- Works with client team members to showcase Sagility LLC capabilities and value-add, through proper management and delivery during site-visits, business reviews and internal and external meetings.
- Gathers information from clients about changing business conditions and feeds information about anticipated program impact to operations management.
- Grows the revenue and profitability of existing accounts and demonstrates value to clients by interpreting program results.
- Stays abreast on clients? industry trends to identify potential needs.
- Negotiates contract changes and pricing and leads the client focused team to fully implement new programs.
- Assisting through New Project Transitions
- Supports the implementation team?s project plan and completion of tasks.
- Allocates resources and removes obstacles.
- Manage and oversee the design and implementation of key initiatives
- Provides clear and timely communication throughout program implementation both internally and back to clients.
- Reviews operating statistics regularly to ensure client and Sagility LLC goals are being met in areas of handle times, abandons, service levels or other client specific standards of performance.
- Advocates on behalf of the client to ensure that outstanding experiences are delivered on behalf of the client, throughout the organization, globally.
- Engages solutions and analytics/support resources to solve client business issues.
- Drives engagement at all levels of the organization to create awareness of opportunities, key issues and related action plans and drive resource allocation to solve key concerns.
- Drive Value based initiatives with definitive and measurable outcomes
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all Sagility LLC employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other Sagility LLC employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.