Job Code : GEN/1085EL PASO, TX
The purpose of this position is to provide useful data to the Call Center Operations. This is accomplished by creating internal reports that will assist the teams with managing operations. This position is required to ensure reports are in a useable format and accurate.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND
Designs and builds data visualizations using diverse sets of data to drive actionable insights.
Deliver routine reporting based on clients? needs as well as quickly responding to ad hoc requests.
Create thought provoking and professional reports and models using Excel, PowerPoint, or other data visualization solutions as appropriate.
Perform data integrity and audit checks to ensure accuracy of reports
Troubleshoot to trace report performance issues to root cause.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all Sagility LLC employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other Sagility LLC employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
1. Demonstrated ability to work with and analyze statistical information with accuracy
2. Previous knowledge of Excel and experience building and editing reports using excel..
3. Strong attention to detail required.
4. Willingness to ask questions and actively seek out answers.
5. Ability to work independently.
6. Strong PC skills required such as Microsoft Office (with a heavy emphasis on Excel).