Senior Director,Utilization Management
Job Code : GEN/1102Work@Home
Sagility LLC is a global leader in business process management and member/patient experience, combining technology-powered services with decades of healthcare domain expertise to drive positive outcomes. We optimize the entire member experience through service offerings such as utilization management, care management, and an aging in place product suite focused on better health outcomes.Apply For This Job Back
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to execute the long-term vision and develop the roadmap for a differentiated and competitive offering in the marketplace
- Communicate the product development roadmap (short, mid and long term) on a regular basis to both internal and client audiences
- Coordinate with key stakeholders including Product leads with the goal of creating a seamless, integrated and consistent user experience across relevant products
- Partner with appropriate staff to identify the best way to execute new solutions in utilization management
- Manage the product development roadmap to deliver on plan milestones
- Utilize current data, interpret trends and predictive analyses to conceptualize new products while also considering portfolio adjacencies and impacts of decisions across the portfolio and business
- Work with technology, automation, analytics, and business owners to translate business requirements into user friendly and value driven features and capabilities against a predictable schedule of deliveries.
- Actively seeks to derive maximum value out of internal partnerships, capabilities and enterprise assets, while minimizing the costs to the business.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to add new capability partners, to increase differentiation, revenue and profitability.
- Handle product development issues, works to identify root cause, communicates problems, fixes and resolutions to clients and internally.
- Build and maintain a detailed view of competitive offerings
- Work with finance and sales to manage and adjust pricing based on market conditions and profitability goals.
- Champion the product(s) and find ways in which the business can bring value to a broader audience
- Partner with the Training Department to develop and deliver training on new product features and capabilities
- Provide required information and feedback to Legal for contract template development that accurately define SOW, standard delivery terms, invoicing, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and update sales materials, web pages, presentations and RFP responses
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for the sales and client services teams, attends sales calls, demonstrates the products, helps to answer deep questions about the product and works to convince the client we have the best solution.
- 5-10 years broad and deep product management experience, preferable in utilization management
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree a plus
- Proven experience directing resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes
- Ability to create and manage project plans that address priorities, dependencies, and accountabilities.
- Proven knowledge of cross-functional utilization management workflows, content, and IT systems for payers and providers
- Experience mapping technical solutions to business and process outcomes for the client
- Experience developing business plans for solution portfolios
- Proven domain expertise with payer-provider interoperability solutions and standards
- Proven ability to work with partners and clients to deliver upon joint solutions under tight timeframes
- Required to travel 10-20% of the time to both international and domestic locations for client or business meets.
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Assistance Program
- 401K with employer contribution
- PTO and Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
Join our team, we look forward to talking with you!
Sagility is proud to be equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.