Proposal and Marketing Writer
Job Code : GEN/1154Work@Home
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct marketing support to sales teams to support business development activity.
- Actively participate in proposal development, and manage proposal content quality of cross-functional SMEs. Ensure content is customized, high quality, and relevant to grow Sagility LLC through new client acquisition and existing client retention. Apply consistent grammar, voice, and style standards to proposal content. Create client-centric, concise, and engaging proposals.
- Interface directly with sales teams and client services personnel to produce needed sales documents, including presentations, summary, and follow-up documentation.
- Work in a team environment to develop and keep proposal and marketing content up to date and convey appropriate messaging and brand; monitor changes in corporate services/offerings, client base, processes, etc.; and integrate into marketing initiatives, as appropriate. Continually improve the quality and accuracy of proposal content.
- Support priorities within the marketing communications team as required, while ensuring work deliverables meet internal and external customer expectations.
- Follow up with internal customers, seeking feedback on quality of output; work with staff to provide development when necessary.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all Sagility LLC employees are expected to:
Minimum jOB Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)