Recovery Operations Leader - Payment Integrity
Job Code : GEN/1169Work@Home
Sagility LLC is a global leader in business process management and member/patient experience, combining technology-powered services with decades of healthcare domain expertise to drive positive outcomes. We optimize the entire member experience through service offerings such as utilization management, care management, and an aging in place product suite focused on better health outcomes. We also provide extensive Payment Integrity Services to the payer markets.
We are currently hiring a Payment Integrity Recovery Operations Leader to ensure the highest level of service for our clients by coaching and developing our customer service representatives and by managing performance so that we consistently meet and exceed client expectations.
What this person will do
Skills/experience needed to be successful:
- 5 years end to end management of a payment integrity recovery operations process.
- Business process outsourcing experience, international BPO experience a strong plus
- Strong understanding of the stages of payment integrity and the types of technology used in payment integrity recovery
- Ability to translate payment recovery knowledge into the building, creating and implementing of new process and strategy.
- BA/BS in Business Management or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of call center management systems and terminology.
- Working knowledge of PC applications for word processing and spreadsheet.
- Demonstrated ability to improve and/or transform team processes.
- Demonstrated ability to understand basic data and take appropriate action.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and develop work teams toward improved performance.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, focusing on professionalism, conflict resolution and positive reinforcement.
- Knowledge of US health care (ERISA/HIPAA/State Mandates)
Sagility offers competitive benefits including:
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Assistance Program
- 401K with employer contribution
- PTO and Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
Sagility is proud to be equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.