Implementation Lead - Payment Integrity
Job Code : GEN/1197Work@Home
Provide necessary project management support in the form of guidance to project managers, which includes identifying opportunities to standardize the project-related governance processes, supporting project resources, methodologies & tools.
This role is an integral part of the Payment Integrity strategy towards building an agile and flagship platform for internal and external customers.
The role will be entailing for defining the overall strategy for the enterprise and executing the same to yield business benefits in terms of operational efficiency, optimization and intellectual property generation.
What this person will do:
- Monitor on boarding and off boarding of resources activity including access management
- Support Artifact / Deliverable Management processes, including monitoring and reporting timely submission of client deliverables
- Collation and initial quality review of deliverables for submission
- Maintain process documents and template updates
- Maintain and configure Project Management tools
- Maintain resource trackers and other forecast information of the project
- Assist project teams with the timely identification, management and resolution of action items, risks, and issues
- Prepare executive status reports with high level of accuracy
- Independently prepare project and program communications
- Participate and prepare materials for meetings
- Monitor Quality Assurance Activities like adherence to compliance items and escalate risks/ issues to team leader
- Review time reports and follow up with any resources to ensure that any missing time is captured and recorded correctly
- Work plan management across multiple projects
- Work on ad-hoc tasks as directed by leadership, in a timely manner with high level of accuracy
- Assists project teams with timely identification, management and resolution of action items, risks, and issues
Skills/experience needed to be successful:
Sagility offers competitive benefits including:
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Assistance Program
- 401K with employer contribution
- PTO and Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
Sagility is proud to be equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.