Sr. IT Site Support
Job Code : GEN/1218Colorado
Sagility is a strategic business process management provider of transformative Healthcare solutions that help our clients significantly enhance the Member and Provider experience while providing for operational excellence to optimize the back office.
If you seek an opportunity to work with top clients around the world and be part of an enriching and nurturing work environment check out this career opportunity with the Sagility Team!
We are currently hiring for a Sr. IT Site support role based On Site for our IT Team.
The role provides technical support, installation and maintenance of personal computer and laptop hardware and software, and peripheral equipment to ensure efficient and uninterrupted
Key areas of responsibility:
- Install, move, upgrade and maintain personal computers, laptops, and peripheral equipment in a Large Area Network and Wide Area Network environment with multiple computing platforms to meet the needs of business operations.
- Provide helpdesk support over the phone and at the workstation to internal end-users to facilitate efficient business operations.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software problems and apply cost-effective solutions to minimize interruptions in business operations. Refer problems requiring higher level support to Infrastructure and Telecommunications group personnel.
- Perform basic Large Area Network administration duties to satisfy requests by internal clients.
- Use established procedures and systems for assignment of tasks and documentation of work performed within the reporting and documentation standards established by
- SAGILITY in order to facilitate enhancement, change or troubleshooting of the work.
- Adhere to negotiated due dates and acceptable budgeted hours of project assignments for completion as expected by internal and external clients.
- Prioritize assigned tasks to effectively meet the needs of the business.
- Monitor Ticket que and assign tickets to Site Techs
- Monitor ticket completion based on SLA
- Monitor Sophos and Desktop Central for alerted PCs and correct as needed
- Conduct regular team meetings and up training
- Attend Client calls as needed
- Create and update PC images
- Create and update policies and procedures as required
- Communicate status of all assigned tasks verbally or in writing to the appropriate management for tracking and communicating to internal and external clients as needed
Skills/experience needed to be successful:
- High school diploma required. Some college or technical training required.
- Must have MCSE, A , N , or other related certified.
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell Scripting
- Previous experience working with Thin clients, VMWare, Wyse Management tools
- Three to five years? experience in a technical support role in a LAN/WAN networked environment including hands-on experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting personal computers, laptops and peripheral equipment that are comparable to those used at SAGILITY.
- Experience with VPN and broadband networking required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and other common desktop applications and network and workstation operating systems that are used at SAGILITY
- Strong knowledge of the Internet web browsers and e-mail systems used at SAGILITY
- Good written communication skills and strong verbal communication skills, particularly with end-users who have varying degrees of computer knowledge
- Self-starter with a willingness to ask questions and actively seek out answers
- Ability to work closely with others as a solid team player
- Ability to lead and mentor junior members of the team
- A positive attitude and ability to handle stress in a fast-paced environment
Sagility offers competitive benefits including
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Assistance Program
- 401K with employer contribution
- PTO and Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
Join our team, we look forward to talking with you!
Sagility is proud to be equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.