VP of Clinical Sales
Job Code : GEN/1300Work@Home
Sagility LLC is a global leader in business process management and member/patient experience, combining technology-powered services with decades of healthcare domain expertise to drive positive outcomes. We optimize the entire member experience through service offerings such as utilization management, care management, and an aging in place product suite focused on better health outcomes.
If you seek an opportunity to work with top clients around the world and be part of an enriching and nurturing work environment, check out this career opportunity with the Sagility Team!
We are currently seeking a talented Vice President of Clinical Sales to join our team!
This role is ideal for someone who has a passion for hunting for new clients, building long lasting trusted client relationships and following an established sales process. This role requires the proven ability to develop your payer services business pipeline to meet sales quotas of $5M or greater per year in annual contract value. We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that rewards team member success!
This opportunity requires deep experience selling globally and the ability to develop strong relationships with CEO's, CFO's and other C-suite executives, a key line of business contacts, and internally aligning support for contract execution.
- Demonstrate comprehensive clinical and utilization management sales acumen.
- Build pipeline of qualified opportunities through direct sales efforts along with working leads provided lead generation team.
- Understand detailed prospect needs for developing the ideal solution, value proposition, writing proposals, RFP responses, presentations and closing new client business.
- Manage the business development communication process to ensure all supporting departments are aware of client needs and support requirements.
- Determine the feasibility of client programs based on client expectations and resources available to ensure expectations can be achieved and client programs are qualified.
- Support marketing efforts by providing input, based on market indicators, on the development of services assuring pipeline growth.
- Remain well-informed of healthcare market needs in the industry and news with targeted prospects, changes in leadership and key investment areas.
- Track all sales efforts from lead through close and report the status of new business development efforts and pipeline growth.
- Demonstrate leadership managing internal and client prospect relationships as you negotiate terms in a professional environment.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of successful clinical sales experience with a deep understanding of utilization management.
- Innate interest in and understanding of the healthcare market and trends.
- Passion for hunting for new clients, building long lasting trusted client relationships and following proven sales process.
- Effective communication and collaboration with stakeholders (internal and external) to drive alignment and support for contract execution.
- Proficient in use of PC applications software: SalesForce, MS-Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Sagility Offers Competitive Benefits Including:
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Assistance Program
- 401K with employer contribution
- PTO and Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
Join our team, we look forward to talking with you!
Sagility is proud to be equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.