Temporary Human Resources Generalist
Job Code : GEN/1319Work@Home
Sagility is a strategic business process management provider of transformative Healthcare solutions that help our clients significantly enhance the Member and Provider experience while providing for operational excellence to optimize the back office.
If you seek an opportunity to work with top clients around the world and be part of an enriching and nurturing work environment, check out this career opportunity with the Sagility Team!
We are currently hiring a talented Temporary Human Resources Generalist to join us in a remote, work at home role.
Temporary HR Generalist will assist with the responsibility of partnering with site operation leaders to implement Human Resources strategies in support the organization?s overall strategic objectives. Additionally, to ensure the organization?s culture develops in accordance with Sagility values, the HR Generalist will be working actively to help positively influence the work culture and to ultimately attract, retain and develop high performing employees through engagement.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Work closely with Operations Leadership providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of employee relations, performance coaching, progressive discipline, employee engagement and risk analysis.
- Promote employee engagement through participation with engagement committee, creating activities and influencing participation to encourage a positive work culture and retention efforts.
- Monitor turnover through conducting and analyzing exit interviews and implement proactive measures to lead staff on how to improve retention.
- Provide advice and guidance on employee relations cases, ensuring they are well managed and meet the requirements of Sagility policies, best practice and employment legislation.
- Support the creation of an environment of positive employee relations where change and business decisions are communicated effectively.
- Ensure that all employees are informed by assisting with communication of key initiatives and policies.
- Help the HR Manager to analyze operational and workforce related metrics to arrive at insights and action plans.
- Manage the New Hire Orientation process and presentation materials.
- Be knowledgeable of Company policies and procedures, compensation plans, employee benefits, employment laws and communicate consistently with employees and management to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Help to ensure all policies and procedures are administered consistently to ensure the effective, fair and consistent management of employees.
- Maintain and execute company practices and procedures regarding W/C, leaves of absence and compliance standards.
- Assists HR Manager and HR Vice President in various responsibilities.
- Conducts investigations, provides guidance, documentation and incident closure.
- Identify process improvements to gain efficiencies and accuracy.
- Act as a cultural role model and drive accountability for exhibiting behaviors aligned to our core values.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
Skills/experience needed to be successful:
- 2-4 years previous HR experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft tools,
- Demonstrates strong and effective written and verbal communication skills,
- Demonstrates effective presenting and training skills,
- Demonstrates decision making and problem solving ability, proven project management skills, experience with analyzing data and reporting.
- Engaging personality with strong interpersonal skills that can demonstrate creativity in developing programs, activities, and methods for engaging employees.
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other Sagility employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.