Work From Home Customer Service-Healthcare
Job Code : GEN/1335New Mexico
Sagility is a global leader in business process management and optimizing the member/patient experience. Sagility combines technology-powered services with decades of Healthcare domain expertise to drive positive outcomes.
Join Our Team and S.O.A.R!
S-Spark Curiosity O- One Team, One Direction A- Action for Results, R- Right by Right Purpose
We pride ourselves on shaping careers. We have immediate openings for a Call Center Customer Service Representative. Our customer service representatives are instrumental in the success of Sagility. Good customer service starts with a human touch, our representatives provide the touch and are the eyes and ears of our business.
Benefits of working with Sagility include:
· $13.00/hr-14.00/hr Performance Incentives
- Paid training within state-of-art video training environment
- A comprehensive health plan after 90 days of employment
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- A Real opportunity to grow your career - 90% of our Leaders started their career as a Customer Service Representative
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and manage them both effectively and efficiently
- Conduct research to provide the most effective solution to resolve customer issues.
- Document all calls
- Communicate in a professional, empathetic, and diplomatic manner with good voice quality, diction, and articulation
- Work to achieve daily team quality and customer satisfaction goals
What we are looking for:
The ideal Sagility candidate will possess the following characteristics:
· Unwavering commitment to giving perfect effort
· Punctual and dedicated
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable navigating between various applications on a computer
- Drive to exceed the callers? expectation
- Build current skillset
- Must have a positive attitude
- Belief that teamwork is crucial to being successful
- Previous healthcare experience a plus.
- Previous call center experience is a plus
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year in 1 Job, preferably in a call center customer service environment
- Reliable Attendance-No Missed Time in First 90 days
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Comfort with desktop computer system
- Hardwired internet connection with speeds greater than 5MB upload and 10MB download
- Secure, private work area at home
- Flexibility in schedule availability-Hours of Operation Monday-Saturday