Healthcare BPO Training Manager
Job Code : GEN/1341Work@Home
Sagility LLC is a global leader in
business process management and member/patient experience, combining
technology-powered services with decades of healthcare domain expertise to
drive positive outcomes. We optimize the entire member experience through
service offerings such as utilization management, care management, and an aging
in place product suite focused on better health outcomes.
If you seek an opportunity to work with top clients around the world and be part of an enriching and nurturing work environment, check out this career opportunity with the Sagility Team!
We are currently seeking a talented Healthcare Training Manager to join our team!
The Training Manager is responsible for leading the Training team and developing and supporting a customer-focused learning environment that meets business, client and employee needs. The Training Manager is accountable for all actions taken to ensure contact standards and training procedures are adhered to and to enhance the agent and client experience. Working with our trainers, the Training Manager will support the Company culture beginning in the classroom and through incubation for new hires. The incumbent will work with our Operations team to support, maintain and improve their sites results. The Training Manager will work with site Trainers to foster positive Company culture and will directly coach to support and enhance trainer skill sets.
- Research, create and maintain effective curriculum to meet the needs of all levels of employee development to include management development programs.
- Provide strong leadership, development and coaching for training staff to ensure high degree of measurable success and facilitate train the trainer sessions to transition solutions to the team as needed.
- Promote and demonstrate customer advocacy and the importance of best-in-class customer experiences to all levels of the organization.
- Maintain subject matter expert knowledge in the area of advances in adult learning, instructional design, e-learning and performance improvement to provide direction and leadership to the organization.
- Work with the trainers to review training guides and existing curriculum to support any changes that positively impact business results and employee retention. Assess and measure learning and development programs to ensure they are relevant to the needs of the changing business.
- Develop and establish learning and development strategies and lead initiatives in implementing and achieving strategies. Use the corporate defined training process (analysis, design, deliver, assessment and validation) in meeting the day to day training requirements of the site.
- Analyze performance and quality data and make recommendations in approach and process from both a training/quality and operations perspective by monitoring training results through statistic tracking and root cause analysis.
- Support Sagility initiatives as it pertains to process improvements at both an account and organization level.
- Review training needs and assign personnel appropriately.
- Act as hiring manager in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team in the recruitment and selection process of training staff.
- Conduct performance reviews with the trainers to confirm that the team is meeting set targets.
- Ensure all daily/weekly/monthly reporting is distributed to the applicable business partners.
- Carry out needs analysis of graduated agents to confirm the learning process met their needs to be successful in their positions.
- Measure trainers? success based on quality results at the end of an agent ICU period (30 days on the phones).
- Instill procedures that guarantee all hardware, software, and training facilities are secure and well maintained.
- Attend client meetings, both internal external, and interact as required.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Instructional Design, Education, Organizational Communication or similar required or equivalent work experience
- 4 - 6 years of significant experience in a leadership role in Learning and Development or Training, including 1 year in curriculum development and implementation
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience within a BPO/Outsourcing call center environment
- Demonstrated ability to apply current instructional design and learning development theories, principles and adult motivation and learning techniques such as web-based, computer-based, instructor-led, virtual classroom and performance support
- Demonstrated ability to use effective oral and written communication skills to influence and interact at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate, interact and connect with audiences of all backgrounds and experience levels while achieving a desired outcome
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and multimedia development solutions such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver and other audio/video production tools
- Demonstrated strong analytical and planning skills, with the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated professional with the ability to accept challenges and work well in a
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to build and lead a team to perform at superior levels of consistency
- The ability to deliver enthusiastic, high energy presentations
Sagility Offers Competitive Benefits Including:
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Assistance Program
- 401K with employer contribution
- PTO and Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
Join our team, we look forward to
talking with you!
Sagility is proud to be equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.