Human Resources Manager
Job Code : GEN/1343Work@Home
Sagility is a strategic business process management provider of transformative Healthcare solutions that help our clients significantly enhance the Member and Provider experience while providing for operational excellence to optimize the back office.
If you seek an opportunity to work with top clients around the world and be part of an enriching and nurturing work environment check out this career opportunity with the Sagility Team!
As a leader of the Sagility Human Resources team, the HR Manager ? Ambassador Program plays both a strategic and tactical role in the organization; leading our efforts to shape the sentiment and employee experience of our customer services advocates and supporting teams.
- Leads the planning, development, implementation and administration of programs created to engage customer service advocates from the time of offer through training graduation.
- Leads a team of HR Ambassadors obsessed with creating an exceptional experience for our new team members.
- Delivers a personal onboarding experience to operations leaders, shared services and support teams.
- Measures success of programs through employee join rates and training graduation rates. Regularly reviews early life engagement programs to ensure satisfaction of a virtual work force.
- Formulates partnerships with business leaders to deliver value added services that reflect business objectives and optimize employee experience and retention.
- Monitors and drives participation in the Voice of the Employee program, measuring employee experience and trends. Uses data insights to make recommendations, drive action planning and follow through. Measures success through ESAT and eNPS scores.
- Partners with HR Operations and HR Business Partners to support engagement and retention of our operations, training and shared services leadership teams.
- Conducts skip level meetings and focus groups with operations leaders, shared services and supporting functions. Manages employee relations and supports performance management for the same population.
- Manages I-9 compliance for new team members.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Lead special assignments and other projects, which meet the strategic needs of the business.
Skills/Experience needed to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor?s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management or equivalent experience.
- 8 years? experience in HR gained in a service oriented environment with a minimum of 5 years managing people and projects.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification a plus.
- Must possess a fervent drive to improving the employee experience.
- Expertise in engaging and driving high performance in a virtual environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization and within the community. Strong presentation skills are critical.
- Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making when managing business decisions, including conflict situations that lack clear solutions.
- Exceptional data analytics and reporting capability.
Sagility offers competitive benefits including:
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Assistance Program
- 401K with employer contribution
- PTO and Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
Sagility is proud to be equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.