Human Resources Generalist
Job Code : GEN/1104EL PASO, TX
Participate in acting as an information source in all aspects of Human Resources including corrective action and HR policies. Fosters continuous growth and promotes company culture.Apply For This Job Back
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide call center staff direction and support on HR issues within legal constraints. Support includes consulting, coaching, and guiding staff in areas such as corrective action, worker?s compensation, and employment-related issues.
2. Maintain and update location specific employee files.
3. Disseminate accurate and pertinent information to employees regarding all HR policies and issues.
4. Manage the unemployment process.
5. Maintain partnership with employment agencies as needed.
6. Assist in completion of specific projects as directed by the HR action plans and / or the HR team.
7. Orientate new employees to ensure understanding of company policies, procedures, and benefits are accurately communicated.
8. Serves as a point of contact for employees regarding insurance, injuries at work, leaves, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
9. Assist in coordinating corporate and facility functions for the employees
10. Conduct workplace investigations as needed and document such investigations accordingly
11. Facilitate and lead ongoing HR related training
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all Sagility LLC employees are expected to: * Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and vie guidance to other Sagility LLC employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
? Associate degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
? 1 to 2 years of human resources generalist experience required
? BA / BS in Human Resources or related field preferred
? Intermediate knowledge of PC applications for word, processing spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
? Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to include presentation ability.
? Demonstrated decision making and problem solving ability.
? Demonstrated ability to manage conflict.
? Proven ability to work as part of a team