Marketing Communications and Content Specialist
Job Code : GEN/1153Work@Home
The Marketing Communications and Content Manager will be a key member of the Sagility LLC Marketing organization, working closely with our global marketing team to produce content that will form the cornerstone of multiple, integrated customer acquisition campaigns and lead generation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that content is impactful and has the power to drive response rates and conversions, including support of SEM and SEO activities.
- Own the development, maintenance, production and distribution of an expanding array of sales enablement content (blog, website copy, brochures, white papers, presentations, case studies, best practices guides, e-books, video scripts, infographics, etc.).
- Work closely with Sagility LLC thought leaders and industry domain experts, to develop a range of research and white paper topics.
- Identify market opportunities for syndicating compelling, persuasive content designed to create interest in Sagility LLC solutions and generate leads.
- Provide support in writing award submissions.
- Develop presentations and collateral to support industry event sponsorships.
- Plan content projects including maintaining a communications calendar.
- Outline, research, and write impactful and engaging content pieces, working closely with Sagility LLC thought leaders and industry experts.
- Work closely with and mentor an overseas team in the India or Asia Pacific regions.
- Work on branding related activities, including key messaging and supporting material used to educate Sagility LLC employees and drive compliance with internal branding standards.
- In collaboration with the Sagility LLC PR agency partner, assist in the delivery of Sagility LLC Public Relations programs, including the development of press releases, journalist pitches, bylines, articles and analyst briefing materials.
- Research and make recommendations regarding advertising investments (sponsored content opportunities, advertorials, etc.). Proposed spending must be supported with strong business cases and exceptional judgment.
- Contribute to defining and executing the Sagility LLC social media strategy and deployment, including close collaboration with Sagility LLC thought leaders.
- Support content development for internal communications as necessary.
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort.
- Help train and give guidance to other Sagility LLC employees.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits.
- Provide internal and external customers with the highest-quality service.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all Sagility LLC employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other Sagility LLC employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest-quality service.
Minimum jOB Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Exceptional writer, communicator, proofreader and editor ? preference given to candidates with a formal writing, business communication or related academic background
- 10 years proven experience performing a similar business to business function in the business process outsourcing, technology, telecommunications, or financial services sectors ? experience working in B2B marketing is a minimum requirement
- Cultural sensitivity and the ability to work with global teams from around the world
- Strategic, analytical thinker with drive, ambition and high energy ? ability to thrive under aggressive timelines, but thoughtful in execution
- Independent with the ability to productively work unsupervised from a home office
- Initiative and accountability are paramount
- Ability to work with and manage multiple senior stakeholders with strong points of view and rigorous standards
- Maturity, poise and professionalism are essential: you must be able to take sometimes direct criticism and respond constructively with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Knowledge of brand standards and processes
- Familiarity with print collateral standards and production methods across numerous geographies
- Familiarity with SEM and SEO is an asset
- Experience working with digital and online marketing channels is an asset
- Marketing or business degree is desirable
- Ability to direct and manage creative agencies or internal resources
- Willingness to work extended hours