Healthcare Proposal Writer
Job Code : GEN/1155Work@Home
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Provide consultation to Sales and Development staff on proposal writing projects.
- · Proactively seek and secure required information from HGSH internal departments and other sources. Write narrative and collateral material for the production of funding applications and reports. Work under RFP submission deadlines to facilitate timely proposal submissions.
- · Assist Sales Department with the writing and production of research-related materials.
- · Assist the research leadership as needed in the coordination/support of research activities and special projects.
- · Schedule and attend meetings with healthcare marketing and sales, as needed, to identify proposals and their associated timelines.
- · Coordinate / support communications projects identified by Sales leadership.
- · Identify and solve complex problems that arise with little or no precedent.
- · Impact the effectiveness of own team and closely related teams.
- · Develop and recommend solutions to existing challenges that can be adopted broadly within the organization.
- · Clearly and accurately convey complex (potentially sensitive or controversial) information.
- · Has developed breadth and/or specialized skills in a range of processes, procedures and systems, or acts as the technical expert within the discipline.
- · Use knowledge of how related teams impact achievement of objectives; regularly interacts with other teams.
- · Provide advanced subject matter guidance to more junior team members; may allocate work to less experienced colleagues.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum jOB Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)