Work From Home Customer Service-Healthcare
Job Code : GEN/1241Utah
Sagility is a global leader in business process management and optimizing the member/patient experience. Sagility combines technology-powered services with decades of Healthcare domain expertise to drive positive outcomes.
Join Our Team and S.O.A.R!
S-Spark Curiosity O- One Team, One Direction A- Action for Results, R- Right by Right Purpose
We pride ourselves on shaping careers. We have immediate openings for Call Center Customer Service Representative. Our customer service representatives are instrumental in the success of Sagility. Good customer service starts with a human touch, our representatives provide the touch and are the eyes and ears of our business.
Benefits of working with Sagility include:
· $13.00/hr in training, with increase to $14.00/hr post training
· Performance incentives
- Paid training within state-of-art video training environment
- A comprehensive health plan after 90 days of employment
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- A Real opportunity to grow your career - 90% of our Leaders started their career as a Customer Service Representative
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and manage them both effectively and efficiently
- Conduct research to provide the most effective solution to resolve customer issues.
- Document all calls
- Communicate in a professional, empathetic, and diplomatic manner with good voice quality, diction, and articulation
- Work to achieve daily team quality and customer satisfaction goals
What we are looking for:
The ideal Sagility candidate will possess the following characteristics:
· Unwavering commitment to giving perfect effort
· Punctual and dedicated
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable navigating between various applications on a computer
- Drive to exceed the callers? expectation
- Build current skillset
- Must have a positive attitude
- Belief that teamwork is crucial to being successful
- Previous healthcare experience a plus.
- Previous call center experience is a plus
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year in 1 Job, preferably in a call center customer service environment
- Reliable Attendance-No Missed Time in First 90 days
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Comfort with desktop computer system
- Hardwired internet connection with speeds greater than 5MB upload and 10MB download
- Secure, private work area at home
- Flexibility in schedule availability-Hours of Operation Monday-Saturday