Job Code : GEN/1325Work@Home
Sagility is a strategic business process management provider of transformative Healthcare solutions that help our clients significantly enhance the Member and Provider experience while providing for operational excellence to optimize the back office.
If you seek an opportunity to work with top clients around the world and be part of an enriching and nurturing work environment, check out this career opportunity with the Sagility Team!
We are currently hiring a talented Quality Analyst to join us in a remote, work at home role.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Remotely monitors customer service skills of all customer service representatives to ensure quality call handling, accurate coding in CRS and appropriate documentation.
- Completes established monitoring objectives in accordance with applicable SOP?s.
- Provides written and oral feedback to the Reps on all calls monitored.
- Completes daily statistical reports and spreadsheets according to standard procedure.
- Completes Quality Control Reports as assigned on a daily basis, makes corrections to CRS when errors exist and documents the contact.
- Attends monthly department meetings to calibrate monitoring measurements.
- Notifies management immediately of serious infractions in a Customer Service Representative?s call quality.
- Follows all client SOP?s and applicable work related guidance documents.
- Responsibilities may include taking Supervisory calls and escalations
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all Sagility LLC employees are expected to: * Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other Sagility employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Skills/experience needed to be successful:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Basic knowledge of PC applications for word processing, spreadsheet, etc
- Six months ? 1 year experience with call center or related field